Pine Cones??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimichi

I went to Petsmart today to buy a new water bottle, since mine magically leaked an entire bottle of water into Mimi's cage overnight, and I seen a type of chew toy that had a pine cone on it and it said it was safe for chins?? Everything else on there was chin safe, or I would assume. It's being sold at Petsmart so I can't really say much. It had wood and loofahs on it, but a pine cone in the middle. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think pine cones are chin safe?

I've heard that they're safe and unsafe from different people. I personally haven't tried them, but don't plan on it either. I would pass on that particular toy myself.

I have given mine the little pine cones busy bunny used to sell, they remained unmolested until tossed because I was tired of seeing them in the cage.

That toy your talking about, I had it in my chins cage. He loved it and only seemed to mess with the pinecone. I wouldn't buy it again though, cause he chewed through the stick in the middle that held everything together, and after a couple days all the pieces were all over the cage and he didn't touch it after that.

Latest posts

Back