Pictures of Amy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olallie

< i poopz in herez
Looks like I'll have to make a new thread every time i want to post pictures!

GEDC0180.jpg

GEDC0165.jpg

Lemme out?
GEDC0164.jpg

Sepia
GEDC0160.jpg

Crazy Daddy!
GEDC0151.jpg

That first picture made me squeal out loud! What an adorable girlie you have there, and her parents are quite fancy too. :)

Yea I was there when Rosco plopped himself down like that and stretched out his body, it was funny to see, and he stayed in that position for a couple of mins after the picture, then he curled up and went to sleep.
The reason his eye is like that is his ear got stuck under his body and pulled his eyelid up when he stretched out. LOL

Oh yes the ceramic tile is pretty much the same, in my opinion. I even made a couple of houses out of the tile. The houses are heavy but iv'e never had to replace them. :) I used aquarium glue to stick them together, cut off the glue showing, and ta da! Tile house, I made them about 2.5 yrs ago. YOu can see it in the picture of the Father in the bottom right had corner.

I love the first picture on both posts!! The one where she's standing up and the one where she looks like a roly poly bug!!

Your babies make me want to breed chins! The secant picture picture of the chin on the pink blanket is to cute.

Olallie - She is a cutie pie. :)

I wanted to ask though, doesn't the father of this little one have tooth issues? I seem to remember x-rays with bad roots, the molars growing upward. Is this the same male?

Latest posts

Back