Pictures Needed

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinchillasByDesign

Professional Cage Cleaner
I am in need of pictures of mutes (other than beige, homo beige, and black velvets) for our website. I would also like to eventually add a section on illnesses and injuries, so those pictures would be appreciated. I do not mind looking on other threads for these pictures, but since I do not have personal consent I do not want to take them.

Thank you all for any and all help :)

Next photo shoot I will get some for you. But you can use any of mine you would like from my site or here or anything

What type of injury photos are you looking for? My baby ran into the sofa and tore her nose in half.. I have pictures of her nose as it's healing. I think that would be somewhat beneficial because I know I was on edge for the entire 2 weeks her nose was healing because I didn't know that chins have such thck scabbing!

Any and all injury pictures. It may be a little while before I get to adding the section on my website, but I will save them and mention the person who shared the picture with me with a caption of what happened (if you like)

You are welcome to use any pictures from my site. I see my ranch brand is not listed. It is CBC for Cuddle Bug Chinchillas. My name is Cornellia Kern and I am in southern California.

Nicole, I don't see mine listed. It is: RYX - Hendryx Chinchillas, West Chester, Ohio

I am a slacker and still haven't gotten around to designing a website.

My ranch brand is MMAE for Mae's Chinchillas I'm Jacqie Diem and am in Montrose, MI

**Sorry, I'm not sure why that posted twice. I'm working on getting a photo shoot with my small group, but I can try to get you some pictures of my mutes

You can use my photo's of Calyx for recessive white if you'd like, if you search Calyx I'm sure you'll find them, not a real common name... I already decided to name her first white kit Calculi... ( Kidney stone, lol )

Nicole, even though I am only a Progressive member in ECBC, I have a ranch brand registered (ALFC Ann Lynn Fairchild Chinchillas) --- you never know when I'll win the lottery and start breeding!!! ;)

My chinchilla (a homo beige from Sagebrush Chinchillas), got a corneal eye scratch one time. He was treated at UC Davis small animal clinic. His twin brother did a very good job of taking care of him during his recovery.

aneye5.jpg

aneye4.jpg

aeye3.jpg

abrother1-1.jpg

abrother2-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back