Picture overload!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
I've been harassed lately for updated pictures of some of the babies and just pictures in general. I was cleaning cages today and figured now was as good as any time. I've also weaned all of my May babies.

First up, the beige girls...

Who is who???
IMG_1762.jpg

The tail is your only hint!
IMG_1763.jpg

"Get out of my cage!"
IMG_1765.jpg

"Is that a treat?"
IMG_1766.jpg

Bet you thought there were only two! HAH!
IMG_1770.jpg

Next are Jimmy’s brothers! Yes, he has brothers, lol!

Jackson…
IMG_1775.jpg

“I’m a wall surfer!!!!”
IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

And then since I weaned her girls, I put Apple back into Tut’s colony. I turned around to clean a cage, turned back and Apple has found Tut for some cuddles and kisses. He’s the only male she’s ever been with and she loves him and cuddling with him very very much!
IMG_1794.jpg

Lastly, until my next urge to take pictures, this is Jurneeka. She’s my friend’s chin that is here for breeding. We’re hoping for some medium/light phase standards that will be super blue. Jurneeka’s a chunk and tends to blow up like a balloon when she’s pregnant. The male she is in with didn’t get along with her at first and ended up nibbling her one ear down. Sad, but it’s absolutely adorable and makes me want to kiss her nose all the time.

IMG_1818.jpg

“Support battered women!! Or else…” *chinnie piss glare*
IMG_1819.jpg

Close up on her ear
IMG_1820.jpg

Lastly, a video of Jimmy’s brothers getting crazy, since there are a million and five of Jimmy but none of his siblings! I’ll try to get some pictures or something of their sister later on.

Those babies are so adorable! Jurneeka looks huge and fluffy already, which makes me wonder how big she'll be when she's preggers.

Thanks for sharing. I love all the pics. Jurneeka is one big chunk. She's beautiful though.

Jurneeka looks huge and fluffy already, which makes me wonder how big she'll be when she's preggers.

She's currently pregnant and getting quite heavy. :D I'm hoping she doesn't have more than two in there but I've started feeling flutters and kicks. She's got about another month before her and the babies are featured in a thread in the breeding section! :hearts:

OMG stop it! I cannot handle all this freaking cuteness!!!!! I want Jackson, I want all three of those beige girlies!!!! OMG this makes such a boring night at work bearable! Thanks Tab!

Jurneeka is such a pretty ball of fat. I happen to like her ear. Jimmy's brothers are cute little spider-monkeys. By the way, I going to kidnap your beige girls.

Wow Tab, nice (all of them). I do love the beiges especially though, they are beauties! :)

I want them all! They are so precious, the video of jimmy's brothers is too cute... they're crazy boys!

Latest posts

Back