Pics of my boys!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
Diesel wasn't very happy..anytime I open his cage he thinks it's medicine time..so he gets grumpy!
IMG_4539.jpg

IMG_4542.jpg

Mr. Koda was napping
IMG_4548.jpg

IMG_4579.jpg

Roo was all about begging for treats..
IMG_4551.jpg

That is a seriously mad face that Diesel if giving you. Ears laid back and everything!

That is a seriously mad face that Diesel if giving you. Ears laid back and everything!

Haha yep. He absolutely HATES getting his feetsies washed with the chlorhexidine treatments. I had just finished the first wash of the day, so he was very grumpy with me.

Awww...I love them all! They make the best grumpy stink eyes I've ever seen, lol. You mean ole spoiling mommy!!! :neener:

Beautiful boys you have there!

In that last one of bear he looks human-like or something I can't quite figure out but his eyes just don't look very chinchilla-ish. Very cool looking - maybe its just the lighting.

Thanks everyone! :))

In that last one of bear he looks human-like or something I can't quite figure out but his eyes just don't look very chinchilla-ish. Very cool looking - maybe its just the lighting.

That's because he's a little person in a fur coat :p Or that may just be his seductive face...I dunno. Kinda looks seductive to me... :laughitup:

OMG Bostin and Moose are so cute! I LoVE them! I love all your gang, Stack but you know how I feel about Bostin and Moose! Auntie Laurie wuvs you guys!!!

Back