Photo Shoot Bloopers

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
Did a small photo shoot today to get some updated photos for the sale page and got some that made me laugh, so I thought I'd share!

I am a statue... I will not move. He literally held this pose for several minutes as I waited for him to move!
photoshoot2.jpg

If I back away slowly maybe she won't notice...
photoshoot1.jpg

I saw a cat do this once... is it working?
funnychinphotoshoot.jpg

If I tip toe out... I think I can make it.
funnychinphotoshoot2.jpg

And lastly... who can resist this cute chinnie butt!!

chinnybutt.jpg

Hehe..love the tippy toe and the talk to the butt. Smudge does that statue pose all the time and holds it forever. Mostly whenever I'm being evil and tapping on the table which sounds like what I do during bath time when I tap on the dust bath....yes I'm an mean chin mom. :innocent:

Adorable pics!!! My chin never freezes for me to get a pic. She either runs up and tries to chew on the camera, or runs away mid pic. I'm famous for getting half a pic of Tink! That first pic reminds me of a prairie dog stance!

Hehe..love the tippy toe and the talk to the butt. Smudge does that statue pose all the time and holds it forever. Mostly whenever I'm being evil and tapping on the table which sounds like what I do during bath time when I tap on the dust bath....yes I'm an mean chin mom. :innocent:

hehehe too funny:laughitup:

love the pics!

Cat one cracked me up! These are all cute Nicole! BTW what a nice rumper on that one chin! baby got back!

Back