Petco Bend-A-Bridge safe?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems safe to me. Just don't get the rainbow ones at petsmart, they aren't safe because if you bake them, a lot of oils etc. leak out.

Yep and I've used the rainbow ones as well. The only reason I didn't like them is if they got wet, I had rainbow colors on my chins. Make sure you get the largest size they have. The other ones are too small for a chin to get under comfortably.

I miss the ones they had six or seven years ago. They were huge, heavy, and covered with bark. They lasted forever before the chins were able to chew through them.

I miss the ones they had six or seven years ago. They were huge, heavy, and covered with bark. They lasted forever before the chins were able to chew through them.

I love these! I had one donated maybe a year ago and it's STILL got bark on it and the chins are still loving it. Not as fond of the new ones, unfortunately. It's too bad they're not still making the other ones.

Back