Pet wish list?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like a family of meerkats, a pair of red pandas, and a pond full of duckies

....I'll just keep on dreaming! :)

I would love to have:
-A greyhound, or any sight hound
- 2 pygmy goats
-4 ducks
-2 more chinchillas
- a miniature donkey
- and a huge aquarium full of fish

but for now I think the cats, dogs, chins, and chickens that I already have will have to do! If only I had a farm!!!

I would love to have a boy Yorkie who I would name Henry and a black boy Chihuahua who I would name Guido.

I would also LOVE a unicorn

And . . .
a kangaroo, a koala bear, a dingo, a siberian tiger and a wolf

I'm happy with my animal family! ^^
2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 birds, 1 turtle, 1 hedgehog.
Now I don't want other animals...but I really like Fennec Fox.
However I consider it not a domestic animal.
It's better Fennec lives free!

Unfortunately, I live in California, so these are all illegal :(

-hedgehog
-skunk
-sugar gliders
-ferrets
-kinkajou

There are some more wild animals that I would love to have, but I don't think they would be very good as pets. Some animals just aren't meant to be in captivity.

I'm pretty content with my hedgehogs right now, but in the future, I would love a:
- Catahoula Leopard Dog or a Doberman Pinscher. I'm doing research now and on the hunt for breed rescues within my area. Both would fit into my life, but I think it will come down to which is easier to attain in Canada - the Catahoula is looking to be very difficult to get here.
- If space permits, I would love a horse. I have a soft spot for rescued or abused Standardbreds, so that might be what I end up with if I can ever have a horse.

Animal wish list:
1.) An extra dark ebony chinnie
2.) An ambilobe panther chameleon (google them and you'll see why - so pretty, but SO expensive!)
3.) Marine aquarium (I have to agree with an earlier post - seahorses!!)
4.) Welsh corgi
5.) Landseer Newfoundland
6.) Tarantula (we are actually getting one, but I prefer the pretty, small ones, whereas my husband wants a goliath bird eating tarantula - no thank you!)
7.) Leopard geckos (the babies are SOOOO cute)

I want more hedgies, some chins (this forum has gotten to me), a horse, a goat, and my own puppy, something super soft and fluffy!

I want a gypsy vanner horse, a "royal persian angora" marked mosaic chinchilla (yeah I know but I cant help it), and a dormouse. Last I heard dormice were illegal all across the US due to monkeypox in African squirrels. :(

THIS is what I want...and I'd love to take him for a walk down my ex-husband's street!!!

white-tiger.jpg

- a Lilac or Flame point Siamese
- a vivarium with cool plants and poison dart frogs
- a henhouse
- button quail
- donkeys
- sheep
- a Flemish Giant
- goats
-

Latest posts

Back