Our new family!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misty

I am excited to annouce that it's official!! Willow, Lexi, and Jordyn made their new home with us this afternoon. Thank you so much to Brittany and Stacie for bring them to us and helping me set up their cage!

Here are some pics of the girls in their new home, and one with Brittany and Stacie and my oldest child, Katrina. I'm sure there will be more to follow!!

Attachments

• DSCF0595.jpg
    DSCF0595.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCF0601.jpg
    DSCF0601.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCF0598.jpg
    DSCF0598.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCF0599.jpg
    DSCF0599.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 103
  • DSCF0600.jpg
    DSCF0600.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 97
YAY! I'm SO happy to see the girls have made it to their furever home. :D

Aww Lisa, I love the pictures! It was such a pleasure fostering the girls, but I'm even happier to know that they've found such a great new home! Any time you need anything I'm always here for you.

Have they found the second level yet?

Just got back a little bit ago, giving Lady some run time while her meds kick in. Once she's all settled I'm going to work on putting together Latte's 'big girl' cage. Then I need a nap, this has been a chin filled day :)

Thanks everyone!!

Aww, thanks Stacie, we enjoyed meeting you too!

Brittany, you would have died laughing just now!! Jordyn learned how to go up and down the levels, and just used Willow's back to jump up! Wish I'd had my camera out to video that!! They are all awake and super frisky right now, so I'll grab the camera and see if I can get some more good pics or video for you :wink2:

Oh, you ladies forgot to mention that these girls are champion poo flingers!! Went upstairs to put the kids to bed, came back down to find a good 10 poos all over the floor!!

Last edited:
Oh, you ladies forgot to mention that these girls are champion poo flingers!! Went upstairs to put the kids to bed, came back down to find a good 10 poos all over the floor!!

Welcome to Chin parenthood. :tease:

Awww...I am so happy they got such a wonderful home! Congrats...they are precious! I can't wait to see/read up on more updates! :)

Lol! You should see my floors with 8 chinnie butts bouncing around...you will get used to it ;)

Enjoy watching the girls and their silly antics tonight! Can't wait to hear stories! I still can't explain how happy I am that they got their happy ending!

I still can't explain how happy I am that they got their happy ending!

AGREED!

As far as the poop flinging I'd like find a chin who doesn't ;-) Enjoy your babies!

PS. Glad they're figuring everything out. It doesn't surprise me that JORDYN was the one to use mom as a trampoline.

Lol Stacie! I bet there is wayyyy more poo involved with 8 than 3!! And I am loving watching them, they just crack me up!

Brittany, that Jordyn is a real character!! When she discovered how to get up to the top level, she was so nervous that she would skitter over to the pellets, grab one, and immediately turn and run back down! Lexi is so much more quiet, and Willow is very sweet and laid back. She is a bossy mama though! She likes to push the little girls around, but Jordyn got even and shoved her right out of the tube a while ago!

They are all going up and down constantly now, and I've seen them all using the water bottle, too, so I'm happy about that. Oh, I have a few more pics, as promised!! And look who figured out how to get on top of the fleece house!

Attachments

• DSCF0614.jpg
    DSCF0614.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF0616.jpg
    DSCF0616.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF0607.jpg
    DSCF0607.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF0613.jpg
    DSCF0613.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 29
Okay, last pic for tonight, I promise!! I just couldn't resist, they were all together and looked so cute!

Attachments

• DSCF0618.jpg
    DSCF0618.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 30
Ahahaha, that sounds JUST like each of them. Glad they're warming up to you so quickly! Love the picture of Willow on top of the house, she'll stay up there for hours if you let her :) and that last pic is too precious!

Back