Ordered FN:My Experience

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Ok, I called www.ferret.com and talked with a very nice lady. She talked to 3 different supervisors about price matching kennelvet.com and they won't do it because they HAVE to include shipping. And with that included it's $.30 for me. Now if anyone has a bit cheaper shipping then you might save a few bucks.

I also tried getting them to price match www.petstreetmall.com because it's $10 cheaper with shipping. They won't do that at all because it says "Sale Price"

So...moral of the story...I tried. But www.petstreetmall.com is officially the cheapest place. It's $194.95 with shipping. (Shipping is Free)

Just wanted to pass that along!

I even told her I was going to relay all the information to a large chinchilla community. Then I said, "Thank you for all your help but I'm gonna have to go with the cheaper place..." $10 is $10 **shrugs**

I just bought mine from Petstreetmall.com and it was delivered yesterday. It was the cheapest because of the free shipping :) My boys love it!

I must live closer to where Kennelvet ships from cause when ferret.com price matched me it came out to 188. Some people don't have as good of an experience but I can definitely understand why they include shipping and won't match sale prices. The lady who helped me was extremely nice I think they are pretty accommodating but if you can get it cheaper somewhere else than go for it.

I must live closer to where Kennelvet ships from cause when ferret.com price matched me it came out to 188 and got here in 4 days. Some people don't have as good of an experience but I can definitely understand why they include shipping and won't match sale prices. The lady who helped me was extremely nice I think they are pretty accommodating but if you can get it cheaper somewhere else with good customer service than go for it.

Back