Opinions on 11" Chin Spin and Metal Shelves for QC

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheri7

I was wondering if anyone uses the metal shelves that you can buy from Quality Cage? My girls pee on the wood shelves alot and even with daily cleaning they are starting to develop an odor and was thinking about purchasing the metal shelves and was wondering if anyone has them and your opionions.

I also have a QC condo that I use when travelling and was wondering if an 11" inch chin spin is big enough for them to run on. Since the condo is not that big I don't think a 15" would fit, but they also make a 13".

They normally live in a QC mansion with a 15" inch chin spin.

Thanks for any insight!

I had the 11" chin spins and had to sell them. They are not big enough in my opinion, not even for my smaller chins who are over a year old.

I wouldn't waste my money on a 11" or 13" chin spin. Did you take dimensions of the door and compared it to the 15" to see if it fits? They can do without one while traveling.

I had the 11" chin spins and had to sell them. They are not big enough in my opinion, not even for my smaller chins who are over a year old.

Same here. I've been told that the 11" make great rat wheels.

Thanks guys. I won't waste my money on the smaller chin spin, I'll either leave it out or get the full size.....I'm just afraid it will take up half the condo.

I think I'll definitely try the metal shelves though. Anyone ever try those?

Latest posts

Back