One Tree Hill

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinder and Me

~Scuba Chick~
I know a few of you watch the show, so I wanted to give a reminder that Monday it starts back up again. Can't believe they took a one month break, I hate that! haha At least now there shouldn't be many (or any!) more breaks or skipped weeks. :thumbsup:

ahh I cannot wait!!
did you hear the news about next season?
not sure if people want to know though

Oh no!! I double and triple checked my sources before posting too. :hair:
I read that Gossip Girl and OTH would both be back on tomorrow. :( I'm sorry girls, I goofed.

ETA: From http://www.onetreehillfans.com/:

New Return Date- March 16th

The CW has pushed back the return date of One Tree Hill by one week. Episode 6.17 will now air on March 16th at its normal time slot. You can check out a preview of the upcoming episode below.

And WOW, did you watch the sneak peak for next week's episode?

Last edited:
What news??

That peyton and lucas are done being in the show after this season.
they announced it and theres videos of her talking on
youtube that they're both not coming back for the next season
:( its sadd and lame!!

And im sorry if people didn't want to know that. haha

and the new shows are coming back for a week, then leaving again
then coming back hahha not to sure why though

Darn it, I was praying that it wasn't true. I heard they are going to "move away"?

Urg! I wanna see Peyton as a mom. That really drives me bonkers.

Show is on in 13 mins!

I Know I wish they weren't leaving.
and it was super good last night
Jamie just makes me cry
he is so sweet haa

I'm excited about the next episode. I'm wondering though, what could they possibly do for another season?!? I really hope they have some good stuff planned, and they don't make it drag on like 7th Heaven. lol

Im just curious to see what will happen with Lucas and Peyton not being there anymore! What's the show without them!

Lucas and Peyton apparently move away from Tree Hill is what I heard. I'm so upset that they are leaving, but I've known for awhile.. so I'm savouring these last episodes. I really wanted to see peyton as a mom, and watch their baby grow up... sigh!

I liked this season finale, but it almost seemed like it should have just been a series finale. I do not like that they didn't tie up how Lucas and Peyton will leave the show. And there was NO cliffhanger... I don't think there has ever been a OTH finale without it leaving you on the edge of your seat... This just left everything peaceful!

Latest posts

Back