Once Upon a Time

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me!! I really love how the incorporated all of the characters into a show :D I was really bummed they didn't have it on for the past 2 weeks!! :(

I was hesitant at first, but didn't have anything else to watch so watched it on Hulu and I'm really liking it! I like seeing all the connections being made (and trying to make my own), a lot of fun! Plus I love fairy tales, fables, etc.

Love this show. Some really good new shows this season.

Have you seen Grimm?

I really like this show too (and Grimm!) I know I'm not supposed to root for the evil queen, but how cool is it for the actress to put on that costume for the fairy tale side of the story. I guess all the fairy tale wardrobe and settings just make me oooh and aahhh. I can't help but be a hopeless romantic. But there's also that side of me that thinks the queen is just so badass... hehe. And the guy that plays Rumplestiltskin... talk about an awesome job at being creepy and annoying!

I like Grimm a whole lot better. I've watched every ep of Once Upon A Time hoping it would get going, but it's just not taking off for me. Rumpelstiltskin/Robert Carlisle is the one redeeming bit of the show - he's a fantastic actor (and actually I think this show is a bit beneath him...) but Henry is annoying as is Cameron/Emma/Jennifer Morrison. Snow White is hot but a wilting daisy in the real life storyline.

Last edited:
I like Grimm better as well Mish. I do enjoy Once Upon a Time though just because it's different. It's not a crime show (Law and Order has just run amok with all it's spin offs), there isn't a ton of murder and death. It's just a fun show to watch. I do wonder how long they can keep it going because, obviously, the end result is to break the curse and return their memories to everyone. Then what?

And yeah, wasn't a fan of Jennifer on House, not real impressed with her here either.

Latest posts

Back