OMG! Where in the world is Mick St. John??!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Today is cage cleaning/touch up day. All litter pans were dumped, cleaned out, washed and refilled, new liners to go into the cage. After getting liners out of the closet I go into my room and look into Mick's cage and can't see him! The doors are locked tight no chance for escape. I ask Stewart if he has him, NO! Stewart does not have him! OMG! Where can he be? He's not in his tube or his house! This is the empty cage!

019-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

Yes I am freaking out until I see this!

018-1.jpg

What a little boober hiding behind his coffin! Silly Mick! Vampire chinnies are supposed to sleep IN their coffin not behind it!

017-1.jpg

Laurie! This thread title scared me! I would be lost if you couldn't find my beautiful Mick! hahah

has your hair turned gray? mind would have if this happened to me! glad your little stinker was safe & sound :)

Silly mommy vampires like the dark! :neener:

I'm glad he was not really lost.

Everytime I look at that cage I laugh with that fleece theme! I think Mick thought you were going to change his fleece to some yucky packer fleece and he was protesting :p heehee.

Mick will now be sent out into the night to suck the blood of Sandi, Packer hater!

aww mick!!! toooo cuteee!!!

you can even see the look of defiance in his eyes!

I think he was giving an instructional course to the other chins..."I will demonstrate how to make mom crazy...see?...now you guys try..." ;) Watch out, I suspect more shenanigans in the future...GO MICK! ;)

Back