OMG look at this!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brekai722

ChinCrazy and Loving It
I have a friend that has adopted every kit from one couple named Lacey (PW) and Chewy (Standard). I got Lacey from Abby W. 2 yrs ago. One of her kits named Tiny (standard) died last week from unknown cause but left a little one born today to Twilight (ebony white). (Before you ask - no she's not available because if she was I'd grab her up.) Well without further ado, here she is.:clap:

Pictures aren't the greatest but had to share.

Attachments

• Tiny's little one.jpg
    Tiny's little one.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Tiny's little one 2.jpg
    Tiny's little one 2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 154
  • tiny 3.jpg
    tiny 3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 138
Lots of mosaics are born that way, but they won't keep the markings. They usually fade to almost white by the time they are done growing.

She's a cutie pie though. It's always fun to watch them change as they grow.

Lots of mosaics are born that way, but they won't keep the markings. They usually fade to almost white by the time they are done growing.

Yep. One of my boys was born with a solid black butt and head, but now he's completely white. The only black marks on him are a little dot and eyebrow mark on his head.

He's a cutie, though.

Yeah, it'd be cool if they kept that darkness as adults but most don't. My MuShu was born looking almost like a standard with a couple white spots and now she's mostly white.

there is my precious little angel! her daddy left me quite the surprise! i can't wait to see what she grows into. i just hope she inherits his tail.

What a cutie! I don't normally like cutesy names but when I saw her I thought Milkshake was a perfect name for her lol! Don't know why just thought of Milkshake!

Back