Ohio Spring MCBA Show- Ryersonland

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Queen Becky, Ruler of Purpleland
It's a small turnout today, with only 60 animals. The crowd is crazy, though--just like normal!

So far:

White female champ- JT Chins
Reserve female white- Paul K

Beige female champ- Nicole Lemler
Reserve beige female- Hope Glover
Beige male champ- Nicole Lemler
Reserve male champ- Hope Glover

Sapphire male champ- Monika

Violet male champ- Monika

Standard female champion Christy Friedman
Reserve standard female JT Chins

Standard male champ JT Chins
Reserve male champ Becky's Chins

Champion black female Paul K
Reserve black female Paul K

Ebony champion female Monika
Reserve champ female ebony Christy Friedman

Champion female of show: Monika
Reserve female of show: Christy Friedman

Champion male of show: JT Chins
Reserve male of show: Becky's Chins

Grand Show: Monika (Ebony)
Reserve Grand Show: Christy Fredman (standard)

It was a blast. I am on my way home now to settle some new chinchillas in. :) Marshall was antsy as normal and went off to ride his bike, so since he was not watching me like he should have been I picked up a few more

Yep someone wasn't watching me either! Bringing home a new pink white - a first for me! He is really handsome...Now I just need a name for him...

I had a great time! I was very proud of my chins! Oh and I officially joined MCBA and have a ranch brand now hahaha...now if only I can get some business cards made ;)

Lets all hope and pray for Troy to get healed up and feeling better! I had a good time visiting with everyone and thought if I left the animals at home I could get away without grooming this weekend but it did not work out that way. Congrats to all that showed.

Had a great time at the show. Went expecting to not by anything but Ron Hummel put some amazing animals on display and we couldn't pass two of them up

Hmmmmmm. Who made you groom their animals?????

FYI- Troy collapsed during lunch. 911 was called and he was taken to the hospital. As of last night there were still a lot of questions, but he does have a broken hip. He was moved to the Cleveland Clinic. They are not sure if he had a seizure or not, or what exactly caused the collapse. He was really out of it for quite awhile, but was OK by the time he arrived at the hospital.

He definitely needs our prayers!

Oh wow! Will keep Troy in my prayers!

Congrats to everyone! Hopefully next year I make it back out that way. But then Becky will make me groom her animals.. ;) Good thing you had Randy there, Bec! :D

Any update on Troy's health??

Also, where are the pictures? This has to be the LONGEST I've waited for pictures...O.M.G!!!! :neener:

Latest posts

Back