Oh Gizmo...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luci

Gizmo's roommate
so i havent posted pics of gizmo in FOREVER. so i thought id share what hes been up to.

here he is, wanting attention
DSCN1005.jpg

and doing what he does best: SLEEP
DSCN1160.jpg

Noming some crackers (not really, but its cute)
DSCN1024.jpg

NOT happy about being burrito-ed
DSCN1154.jpg

and finally...LOVING lifeline. he eats it by the spoonful
DSCN1159.jpg

and to show how he feels about his Apple...
a video for your viewing pleasure

woo Gizmo! what a handsome boy :) i love his stink eye when you have him burrito-ed. evil mommy!:neener:

I WANT GIZMOOOOOOO!!!!!!
He is too friggin funny with that apple! As much as he hates it, it's funny to watch him kick it to the curb LOL!

Unfortunately I can't view the video, but the pic of him holding the spoon himself and actually eating from it is priceless. My girls would probably just spill the LL and chew the spoon for a sec and then toss it to the floor.

Luce! he does with his apple what GiGi does with her green block of wood! She loves to roll it all around her cage--yes that's right! She rolls a square block of wood around her cage lol!

I don't know how so many people have chins that love lifeline--my Mick St. John detests it! maybe because he's a vampire chinnie.

Giz is such a cutie! Smooches to him!

Oh Gizmo! You are such a silly boy. I showed Shelly this thread and she is popcorning all around her cage. She loves Gizmo.

Latest posts

Back