NY/New England Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, we booked the room for Sept 19th at the same location since it worked so well last time.

I'm so excited that there is finally a show close to me and of course it falls on the first weekend of my anual vacation! hmph! Perhaps this will be the first year in 6years I don't go.....choices, choices!

Cheryl

Where exactly will this be? We're definitely interested in at least checking one out sometime.

The Reformed Church of Port Ewen

Salem Street Port Ewen, NY 12466

It was a lot of fun and having a show so close was awesome. I hope you can make it this year.

Hmm, my son's birthday or chin show???
I can't believe it's on his birthday.

It is on my birthday! I'm hoping to be there this year, I had already had plans when it came up last year. =)

Did you say Port Ewen NY, I am SO there I live 15 minutes away from there. When it gets closer if anybody needs help setting up give me a PM and I can assist. I am so excited now, I was kinda bummed thinking it would be closer to Nj/new england than Ny I can go to this one.

We will be there again...I thought it did great in it's first year so hopefully the second one will be ever bigger and better

I wish we could be there again this year. I had so much fun last time! But now that we have moved down to Florida, it is just too far for us :(

I'm going to try and be there this year... Just like last year tho I'll be waking up at 3am to leave! Lol.

Its a long drive and the wrong time of the year to get extra time off, so I doubt I will be able to make it again this year.

Latest posts

Back