not a chin article, but a photo of my boy in the paper

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

partygirlha

Just got the link to Bug's photo
96ROUTINE-3-popup.jpg

That's a great article. :) You got to be in the paper with your chinnie! :D

I think that line about your husband walking around dressed in black scaring people is just great. It really is important to preserve historical places, he's doing important work and I wish more people would take the historical buildings more seriously.

Thanks for sharing.

At Green-wood you can get 3 bodies and 3 cremations in one plot - so we'll both fit (it's "ours")

He gets in the paper all the time for historic preservation battles here in NYC, But this was a first for me :)

That is a great picture of the 3 of you. :)) After reading that article, I now crave a cocktail, lol.

a few people at school stopped me today because they had seen it... One of them said she wanted my life... to bad they didn't talk aout writting term-papers and cleaning cages

But it is kinda cool

That's so cool that your chin was in the paper, you must be one proud mom! I agree with Susan, very important to save our historical history in the old buildings. So sad here where I am when they tear down an old building and make way for a parking lot....

Latest posts

Back