Ninja living up to his name

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leni

Hardcore Fleece Addict
I cleaned Ninja's cage today, and he wasn't too pleased about waiting in his carrier while I did so. Then he lived up to his name as he stealthily investigated his cage afterwards, and then drank water in his favorite position. He fits right in with my other crazy guys. He's so darn cute lol.

Attachments

• DSCF0500.jpg
    DSCF0500.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCF0513.jpg
    DSCF0513.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCF0509.jpg
    DSCF0509.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCF0510.jpg
    DSCF0510.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCF0511.jpg
    DSCF0511.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 92
Hehe! He is adorable! He does not look happy in his carrier at all. He's like: "I iz NOT impressed." (-_-')

Man, he is cute. I hope this markings never change. perfectly semetrical.

The last pic of him drinking his water from an upside down position is hilarious! Poor Ninja is making the job harder on himself to get the water to fight gravity to get to his stomach, lol. I can see where he gets his name!

Yes, I love his markings, they are neat in how symmetrical they are. He has an area of white on his back between his back and tail that is white and is symmetrical too. I love it. As for drinking water, occasionally he will drink right side up, but I've noticed that is far too boring for him so he goes out of his way to drink it upside down. Silly boy.

Atlas was very skittish when I first got him, but this little guy is brave. When I come up to his cage he comes right up to the door and grooms my fingers and searches me for food. He's very curious. A sweetheart. I just want to squeeze him for being so adorable haha.

He is sooo adorable!!! I recently named my big black boy that but I may have to reconsider since you have the name already! So cute though! I think maybe I'll call mine Vadar! Doesn't really have a ring to it though! I can't wait to see what yours will look like in 6 mos or so when he primes. What a flippin cutie pie:)

Hey, Vader is a cute name too :D

I got him from Claudia/Brightstarchins, a member here. She's in Oklahoma. Her animals are gorgeous. I'm picking up 2 girls from her tomorrow :)

How cute! He looks so grumpy in his carrier. I love his markings, too. His face almost reminds me of a horse's star. Gorgeous boy :))

Latest posts

Back