New Ultra Sound Pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindsay1980

I went to the doctor today and he tried to hear the heart beat with a doppler and realized he could not so , he said lets do an ultra sound for fun (no charge). So we went and did an ultra sound and he even did a 3D one :) So here are some pictures, our little one has gotten so big since the last ultra sound a few weeks ago. The doc. said everything looks great and our little one is growing at a very good rate. We did not get to hear the heart beat this time but we saw it :) So here are the pictures and I labeled them (yes I realize I can not spell.....lol)

Attachments

• Baby 7-20 2D copy.jpg
    Baby 7-20 2D copy.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 165
  • baby 7-20 3D copy.jpg
    baby 7-20 3D copy.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 164
Wow those pictures are amazing! I wish technology was there for my little one who passed away. I just have a dark regular picture.

Thanks everyone I was so shocked when he did the 3D it was very neat. Our doc. office has the best machines and the best doctors, we were very lucky to get in.

Just an update (did not want to start a new thread). We had our third doc visit. Our babys heart rate is a strong 150 :) and we had an ultra sound but we could not make heads or tails out of it. The doc said that the baby kept turning his/her back to us and then mooning us. He/she did not want to be still for anything. We are just so happy that our baby is active and healthy. I go back in 4 wks and we should be able to find out if we are having a girl or boy then :) if he/she cooperates.

I couldn't wait to find out the gender of both my babies! Mine were able to be still enough to get a clear shot that they were boys. But any other time, they would each do summersaults and other sports inside me! 4 weeks and counting! :)

Back