New Toys for the Boys!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazicat

The mail came today and it had new toys for my guys. At play time I installed them and a new hammock that arrived earlier in the week. I have to say that the vendors who sell on this board know their chinchillas because I've always been very happy with my purchases. As you can see the boys loved the toys too.

It's really funny that Edgar, my ebony, acted like I was stalking him because he's my most outgoing guy. Oscar, mosaic, is always a ham and my little lover and Jackie our newest is so shy but just coming out of his shell. Quarantine for him is up this weekend. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

• Edgar 2.jpg
    Edgar 2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Oscar 2.jpg
    Oscar 2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Jackie 1.jpg
    Jackie 1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Jackie 3.jpg
    Jackie 3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 45
Your boys are so handsome! And spoiled ;) My girls love their bones 'n' stones toys as well :)

We like to keep our boys looking good and happy. I always love looking at your girls though because they are the perfect colors for my Edgar. If we ever want to be totally irresponsible we can plan a cross country trip to have babies so they'll be cute!

The boys went crazy for the bones n stones and almost didn't even beg for their evening treat. To be fair though I have gotten so much from people on the board that I can't claim a favorite and will only buy from them.

Ebony babies are pretty darn cute ;) Where'd you get that wood toy from? I want to get some of those. I have enough as it is but there's still space to hang more... :D

Edgar's actually a violet carrier so we could have violet wraps too! I actually made the toys myself using wood that was drilled. When Pet Products by Nature sold to the public I got a lot of toys parts and they will last me a while. I think that Shahna sells all the parts but I just got binder clips at my local office supply and chain from a jewelry supplier since that's a hobby of mine. Rhonda also sells wood that drilled and my chins have gone crazy for both of their's.

I love violet wraps...mine is a pretty light/medium phase though that could change (either lighter or darker) with age. You should make toys as a hobby and sell them on CnH...I love the style of them!

Thank you! I love refilling my toys and watching the boys go crazy with new wood. Each is such a little character and our Jackie is starting to come out of his shell after a month. Edgar and Oscar are pretty bold guys and after a month pretty much knew they owned us but Jackie is just starting to get the idea that he's hit the jackpot home wise. You should have seen him when I put two new hanging toys in his cage. I swear his little face said this is all for me?

they look so pleased! now they want you to stop taking pics so they can destroy them!

Just went downstairs to find Oscar in his hammock. Threewingfury made them for us and I wasn't sure he'd use it since Edgar prefers his tube. He's so cute that I am going to have to try and get a picture of him.

Thanks for all of the nice comments. The boys went to town on the pumice and I found a lot of dust the next morning. You'd also be amazed at how often I give out chew sticks and they go through them like candy.

Back