New to the Forum

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzzyj

ChinParent
Hey, My name is Julia and I'm located in Albany NY. I currently have 1 chinchilla, Pepper, who I love to pieces. She's a standard grey about a year old. Shes definetly my baby girl and has adapted so well to her new home. I'm hoping to add another baby chinchilla to our family soon, assuming I can find someone in the area. :)

Hello & Welcome!

There is a breeder located by Albany NY that I am currently getting a chinchilla from, Godins Chinchillas. They are on the forums, keep a lookout for them :))

Welcome to the forum Julia. You will find a wealth of information here. Topics from husbandry, vet listings, showing tips, and so much more.
And of course Jessica from Godins Chinchillas is in NY. She is very sweet and breeds some beautiful chinchillas.
Perhaps we will see you at the New York show this fall! You don't have to be showing to attend. Anyone is welcome to attend and meet new chin friends. :thumbsup:

Lots of info to learn about chins here. If you have a question don't hesitate to ask - there is never a dumb question, only an unanswerd one and lots of people willing to help you out.

Welcome!

Ronda

Thank you so much guys!!! I'm very excited to be here. I want to give my chin the most wonderful life I can so I'm going to make sure I do lots of reading.

Back