New to Chins and looking.....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,
My name is Danita and I run Things for Wings, a website for birds and parrot toy supplies.

I do not own any chinchillas, I have my hands full with obnoxious parrots :hearts:

I am looking for someone who considers themselves an expert in chinchillas, rabbits and such. This person would also be well versed in computers and has LOTS of time on their hands.

I have some work for the perfect person and will exchange supplies for help. I believe many of the things I carry are suitable for chinchillas and rabbits.

I look forward to reading about the mischief these little fur balls get up to.

I forgot to say what kind of parrots I have
They are all rescues, some were pathetic but I won't go there because now they are very privileged lol
A big mischievous 16 year old Blue and Gold Macaw named Kiwi who keeps me on my toes!
A super bratty but lovable 25 year old Congo African Grey named Bea.
A funny little family bird, Timneh African Grey named Newman

The cuddling grey is Bea and the terrible two is Newman and Kiwi

Attachments

• badbirds.jpg
    badbirds.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 25
  • Photo 46.jpg
    Photo 46.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 26
Hi and Welcome!

I'm sure you will find a "Chinchilla expert" on this board!! There are so many knowledgeable people here!

Welcome Danita! I'm glad you found us here at CnH :))

i'm Sherry, the lady that ordered from you just the other day. i'm currently a stay at home mom, with a terrible addiction to sitting in front of my laptop, lol, and although i wouldn't say i'm an expert by any means, i've learned a lot in a short time about the lil fuzzbutts that rule us all, hahaha. in the past i've also been enslaved by gerbils, hamsters, mice, and baby jackrabbits.

i'd be more than happy to help!

edit - i also gave you a really good review on a Canadian chin forum i belong to :thumbs:

Last edited:
Wow, your site is very beautiful. I remember seeing it listed when Pet Products by Nature closed up but didn't look into it any further once I saw that you were in Canada. So glad to see you're now able to smuggle packages over the border to be shipped domestically to the US. I'm definitely going to look through your products (ones without plastic, leather, or fabric) now.

Welcome Danita! I'm glad you found us here at CnH :))

i'm Sherry, the lady that ordered from you just the other day. i'm currently a stay at home mom, with a terrible addiction to sitting in front of my laptop, lol, and although i wouldn't say i'm an expert by any means, i've learned a lot in a short time about the lil fuzzbutts that rule us all, hahaha. in the past i've also been enslaved by gerbils, hamsters, mice, and baby jackrabbits.

i'd be more than happy to help!

edit - i also gave you a really good review on a Canadian chin forum i belong to :thumbs:

Thank you very much Sherry
It looks like you are addicted to more than a laptop, animals too!!

Hi and Welcome!

I'm sure you will find a "Chinchilla expert" on this board!! There are so many knowledgeable people here!

I looks like it. I am glad I found this site. This site has been mentioned to me, weekly. It must be a great board.

Wow, your site is very beautiful. I remember seeing it listed when Pet Products by Nature closed up but didn't look into it any further once I saw that you were in Canada. So glad to see you're now able to smuggle packages over the border to be shipped domestically to the US. I'm definitely going to look through your products (ones without plastic, leather, or fabric) now.

Thanks Amy. I still carry all PPBN woods. I actually just bought all of her perch inventory and am liquidating them all this week.
I wish I was smuggling lol I do it the hard way, the legal way. Which involves lots of paperwork :vomit:

Thank you very much Sherry
It looks like you are addicted to more than a laptop, animals too!!

those were just the 'rodent related' animals i've had experience with (i know rabbits aren't rodents, but their care is much the same). add to the list fish, snakes, horses, cows, finches, cats, and dogs. and oh, some days i can classify my kiddo in the animal list too! :rofl:

I forgot to say what kind of parrots I have
They are all rescues, some were pathetic but I won't go there because now they are very privileged lol
A big mischievous 16 year old Blue and Gold Macaw named Kiwi who keeps me on my toes!
A super bratty but lovable 25 year old Congo African Grey named Bea.
A funny little family bird, Timneh African Grey named Newman

The cuddling grey is Bea and the terrible two is Newman and Kiwi

Ooh, gorgeous African Grey!!! I am fascinated by those creatures.

Back