New pics of the girls

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crys12065

Maizy- her coloring is just gorgeous!

ratties4_001-1.jpg

ratties4_011-3.jpg

ratties4_040-3.jpg

Delilah my scritch lover-

ratties4_024-2.jpg

ratties4_019-1.jpg

Aww so cute! Have you found that Delilah has become more affectionate since you got your other chins?

My oldest, Lady, has become more of a love bug and I can't help but wonder if it's an attention thing.

Aww so cute! Have you found that Delilah has become more affectionate since you got your other chins?

My oldest, Lady, has become more of a love bug and I can't help but wonder if it's an attention thing.

No not really, Delilah was always a lover, she doesn't like to be held but LOVES her scritches, she will let me scritch her forever, lol

Maizy is loving scritches too lately, I started to introduce her and Delilah last weekend. Crossing my fingers. There was no fighting, just some humping and then they seemed a little indifferent to each other. I can only do intros on the weekend as I work all week and they say mornings are the best time.

I will switch their cages this weekend and let them play together, see how that goes. I would really like them to live together. I have the FN with the 3rd level on it and Maizy on top. I hate it because I am too short and feel she gets left out being so high. But with the new rat cage I am out of space.

I have noticed this with Sookie! Ever since we got Sensi he went from a "don't touch me, only feed me " Diva, to a scritches queen and attention fiend!!!

Back