New Parrot (Pictures)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickv0195

Nick
This is my grandmas new parrot. He's really cool. He says i love you, hello, whistles and rings his bell and says shower.:)

Attachments

• My Photos 002.jpg
    My Photos 002.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 149
  • My Photos 003.jpg
    My Photos 003.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 135
  • My Photos 004.jpg
    My Photos 004.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 136
pretty bird!

but I gotta ask, why does he say shower?

i don't know. He was a rescue. So unless his previous owners taught him or not. His previous owners use to abuse him =/ they use to pull out his feathers and they pulled out one of his claws =/

A lot of owners put their parrots in the shower. I actually lay in my tub with the shower on, and my bird sits in there with me. You can even buy shower perches that suction to the wall for your parrots. Chances are because of what he says they were not his first owner. No one who abuses a bird would teach it to say I love you.

A lot of owners put their parrots in the shower. I actually lay in my tub with the shower on, and my bird sits in there with me. You can even buy shower perches that suction to the wall for your parrots. Chances are because of what he says they were not his first owner. No one who abuses a bird would teach it to say I love you.

No we taught him hello, and i love you , and everything else, we just didnt teach him shower. (We've had him for about 2 months, but just putting the pictues on )

Sometimes birds just learn things on their own too. Someone on here adopted a Cockatoo a year or so ago (Paco? Pedro? Pete?) that said some potentially embarrassing things he'd picked up b/c of his environment. My uncle also had a Cockatiel that learned to call him a $#!%head b/c his wife did it (they were in the process of a divorce at the time).

Glad this little guy is with people that love him and treat him like a living creature should be treated. :)

Latest posts

Back