New Here!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyjre

I'm new here. I have a recently rescued chinchilla. She was abandoned in my boyfriends rental house. As I have had chinchillas in the past he brought her to me. He contacted the people that lived there before and they said they couldn't find anyone to take her and couldn't take her with them that's why they left her. Horrid thing to do and thank goodness he always checks the house when someone moves from it. They said she is three years old. She seems to be in decent health though a little thin and a bit of an eye infection. She's lovely and sweet. I am so happy to have a chin again. I had been thinking about getting one for a while and just hadn't found one yet. So i'm very happy to have her.
This seems like a very good forum and everyone seems helpful and friendly. And I've been giving myself a bit of a refresher as it's been about 6 years since I had my last chin. So thankful that you all are here.

This is how I received mine by the previous owner leaving it behind. I am glad that you found her in time and congradulations. I know I am learning alot from this forum. Good luck with her.

How sad that someone would simply abandon her! Thank you for taking her in! We need more people like you! Can't wait to see a pic!

Latest posts

Back