New girl comming soon...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiaSpice

Wheel Cleaner X2
This came quite unexpected, but I was contacted to rescue this 3 yeard old girl from the Humaine Society in Sherbrooke. After much thinking, I decided I'd take her in. I have not much info on her yet, but rest assured that when she comes, there will be tons of pic of her. At least no food will go to waist now (plus my friend also got a second hedgehog too!)

Best of luck, can't wait to hear all about her and see pics!

How wonderful for this little girl! How grand that she will have a forever home with you!

I can't wait to see her too. I have no idea of what her color is so it's gonna be a surprise. I have names lined up... but it might change depending on her color. I still want to stay in the "fruit" theme.

She might come with a name. Georges didn't mention. I'd love to know why she ended up there.

I used to love getting them from there as it was always a surprise what they looked like.

Any suggestion for a 2 hours long trip to get her? I'm going to buy hand warmer in case (and it's suposed to be 24, but I don't know in the morning). Of course no stopping and leaving her unattended for more than 5 mins.

Back