New Critter Nation in the mail!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronnaudrey

Owner, Aaron C. Designs
So, needless to say, we're super excited about our new Critter Nation 161. We would have just outright bought the 162, but the 161 was on sale on Wayfair for $99 (I know, hate me :p) I'll be sure to post pics as soon as it's up and running! Should be in next Wednesday!! I'm ordering the extra cage unit for it in 2 months, when I need to separate out the bebbies.

So excited omg!

- Aaron

my critter nation 162 is arriving from amazon.com tomorrow afternoon! i'm pretty excited to switch rutherford to his new cage ^^

I just got this cage. It is awesome!. So easy to clean and add shelves. Plus my chins really like to climb up the walls all the way to the top!

I'd like to see the way you guys do the cages. I never realized how really big they were till I looked up the dimensions and compared them to my cage, which is already really big...theyre huge!! haha who knows then...maybe when this cage gets too old Ill think of a CN. *shrugs*

Not sure if this picture is going to show up or not.. But here is mine. There's also a house for them that's not in the picture.

c6d11af5-87ef-de80.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334020125.260581.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334020125.260581.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
long story short, i ended up having to haul this cage home from UPS distribution center. it took my girlfriend and i roughly 2.5 hours to put it together because the parts didn't fit perfectly, and we had to use a hammer to change the angle of some of the knobs. but rutherford loves it!!!

it needs a few more ledges, which are waiting for me to pick up at the USPS distribution center tomorrow... but it's amazing! the doors open so widely! and because rutherford gets confused as to why the doors open so widely, i can sneak head kisses in before he scurries off haha

here's the set up of his cage right now:

Attachments

• IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 26
So glad your chinny likes it! And it looks grea so far, what a happy chin!

Back