New Chin!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcbee

RIP Boog <3
My chinchilla Boog passed away recently and I'm now ready to ring home another lil' one. He is a re-home, 3 years old and his name is Cadbury.

I'm bringing him home on Saturday!! I'm so excited!! :bliss:

cadbury.jpg

Cute! Looks like he stuck his nose into something he shouldn't have! :)

M daughter has a tan with ear freckles, they are adorable!!!

Absolutely beautifull! Like they say, his freckles are amazing :D

The thing I find even weirder; hasn't anyone noticed this one could be the reincarnation of MJ? Look at the impersonation with the little paws! ;)
mj2.jpg

Thanks everyone!!! I was considering a couple other fosters she had, but as soon as I saw Cadbury's photo I knew I had to bring him home!! I love his freckles too!

I'm so excited. But also very nervous. Since the death of Boog I'm so freaked out, but I can't wait to give this little one a forever home.

I bought him a bunch of new stuff - it's so much fun and so exciting! I'm sure I'll post more photos after he gets here on Saturday!!

Kacey, I am so so happy for you and Cadbury! What a lucky boy he is to be going home with you! Can't wait for pics :)

He is soooo stinking cute!!!!!!

Well, the morning was very stressful, but Cadbury is home!!!

He is even cuter than the photos - and he's tiny! Very calm, but very tired. He settled in for a little nap after a quick run around and check out of his cage.

I'm a nervous wreck, I hope he adjusts and does well!

I'll post photos soon!! :)

Here are some photos! (I hope he eats something soon, he's making me nervous!)

He came with his house so he has something familiar. I have a fleece hammock and tube in the works for him as well!
Cadburyhome.jpg

Cadburyhome2.jpg

Cadburyhome3.jpg

Cadburyhome4.jpg

I'll get more photos as he adjusts and settles in!

He's so tiny compared to how big Boog was! He looks like a baby in comparison!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back