New Chin!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturegirl240

I just got my fifth chinchilla yesterday! She is a gorgeous beige violet I was told and she looks like a TOV as well. I have decided to name her Zoey and I promise to post pics soon!

Okay here are the pictures! She looks like a brown velvet here but in real person she has a violet hue to her. Daddy was a dark tan and mommy was a violet. She is a real sweetie and is not quite fond of being held, but we'll work on that. I plan on putting her in with Eva when she gets out of quarantine :)

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4185.jpg

She's adorable! Congrats! She looks like a tan violet carrier to me. Unless dad was a violet carrier, she can't be a beige or tan violet. ;)

I'll have to ask her breeder. She doesn't look like a normal tan to me. It's very hard to tell from the pics. Thanks everyone! That little pink nose made my heart melt too :)

I love her whiskers too! I'm afraid of when she gets out of quarantine my other chinchilla, Eva, will chew off her whiskers. She tends to be a little OCD and over-groom her cagemates

Back