New Chin-Parent Neurosis

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annieo

Loving Pet Owner
I was just about ready to call out the National Guard because I thought something had gone horribly wrong with Handbag's man-bits until I realized...this was his foot...not his bits. :rofl:

What a horribly neurotic first-time parent I've become. Sigh.

picture.php

Ok, Ok, I admit it. I'm not up to snuff with chinchilla man-bits...yet. I'm only familiar with woolie bits :woolie: <<< that's a guy right? :dance3:

**Pictures Annie going out on a date, sipping a drink while she strokes her date's foot** :kiss:

Ok funny story.

When I was in college, my girl friend's big toenail fell off after some injury. She had a hot date so she tried to super glue it on because she had these sandals she wanted to wear. Later that night her date and her were sitting on her couch and she had her feet in his lap and he was stroking them. Well..the toe nail came off and got stuck to the guys hand. :hilarious:

They never went on another date.

Ok funny story.

When I was in college, my girl friend's big toenail fell off after some injury. She had a hot date so she tried to super glue it on because she had these sandals she wanted to wear. Later that night her date and her were sitting on her couch and she had her feet in his lap and he was stroking them. Well..the toe nail came off and got stuck to the guys hand. :hilarious:

They never went on another date.

:rofl:
can you imagine what he was thinking? :laughitup:

Ok I nearly had to throw up at this one! Feet gross me out so bad and I simply cannot believe that on a first date someone was letting some stranger touch her bare feet! And even more gross was the guy willing to do it--UG!

Very amusing.

I'm so neurotic with my newly adopted Gulliver that my girlfriend told me to "chill out" about it.

(No comment on anyone's bits here.)

Oh, God, Annie -- just wait until you see him cleaning himself!!! I thought, "Why is Mr. Whiskers chewing on his back leg???" And then I saw what he was doing...

Latest posts

Back