New Camphor Chins fleece!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momenteller

I'm not sure it's healthy to be this excited about fleece accessories. But here I am, over the moon with the new shipment I received from Alli yesterday. This fleece pattern was actually my second choice but I am so so in love with it! It seems the chins are too. This is Cleo's first fleece (that I know of) and within an hour I saw her stretched out in her hammock. So adorable! Of course I couldn't get a pic of that because she jumped up when she saw us looking.

The cage as a whole
katesphone271-1.jpg

Cleo's half
katesphone272.jpg

Piggy's couch
katesphone276.jpg

Piggy's half
katesphone279.jpg

The Wall of Chins!
katesphone275.jpg

LOVE it!!! The fleece pattern is soo cute! Glad to hear that your babies are enjoying it. Too bad you didn't get the picture of Cleo lounging in her hammock!! Maybe next time she won't see the paparazzi coming =P

Nice! Love the cage and setup!! I wish I could come over and sit on the couch too!

OOOH pretty!!! *resists urge to buy more fleece* It looks great. I love chin cage decorating hahaha. And Alli's stuff is great :)

Great job in decorating! The cages look great :)). I remember when I first joined I was sure I was going to go bankrupt with all the fleece & accessories that I bought at Allison's shop. Definitely worth spoiling the chinnies over though.

Back