New Cage *w/ Pics!*

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucksAngel28

Ashley
Maserati started as a baby in a 10 gallon aquarium with a comfort wheel, moved to a Sterilite then a modified birdcage (because of an accident with the Sterilite at a sitter's house - they bought the birdcage) both with a bucket wheel, and now she has a hedgie palace and cake walk wheel (which I just have to say is my absolute favorite and worth every penny - silent, no scrubbing, and I don't have to worry about the bearings rusting; plus Masi LOVES it)! The white part is the birdcage and the rest is storage cubes. I still need to make a few modifications, but here are some pics of the new and improved cage and a few of Masi (PS - the hat, bag, and igloo cover are from The Hedgie Den):

2vik1he.jpg

14xgun4.jpg

2ed6zyo.jpg

1zvtp9i.jpg

15d6t0h.jpg

Looks great. :thumbsup: I love the pink storage cubes. Now my girls are going to want pink doors on their cages.

I too love the pink! Too bad I have all boys.. We go for blues greens and yellows.. Needler has ONE pink liner and every time I put that one in he turns the water over.

Back