New Cage Decor!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany

Mia Bella Vita
I splurged and bought the name plates I've always wanted for my cages. So excited that I just had to share. I came up with the idea, and worked with Amy at Chinville Creations to make it happen. They're even better then what I had imagined, true pieces of art! Thank you Amy! They're so nice that I almost didn't want to put them in the path of destruction ;)

picture.php

I attached a kiwi stick on the back of each, and strung them with pumice to try and distract the chins.

picture.php

My next project is to hang toys right behind them (in the cage) to distract the chins even more.

picture.php

picture.php

They turned out great! I may need to get the girls name plates.

I just picked up my new houses and hay boxes from her and I have to agree with you, her items are phenomenal. Mine are way past my expectations. I LOVE your name tags! The name burning is perfect!

Finally done, but I think I've sufficiently distracted them. I mean seriously... who wants plain pine when you just scored the jackpot with nommy toys? Human: +1 Rodents: 0

picture.php

Aww look at Jamie, he's so cute and could Ms. Latte stretch any longer, lol! The name plates look good.

Back