New book

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadebf700

I am looking for something new to read. Recently, I have read My Sister's Keeper and Enders Game. I wasn't too imressed with Enders Game. I also LOVED Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid suns. Any ideas? I like a somewhat easy read and something that easily draws you in with characters.

I recently read The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I forget who the author is, but it was an amazing book. It was hard to put it down. ;)

I recently read The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I forget who the author is, but it was an amazing book. It was hard to put it down. ;)

Stephen Chbosky. I read this book during classes (not for class, just during lecture) my sophomore year of high school. It was kind of like Catcher in the Rye where I enjoyed it, but I don't think it lives up to its hype. That said, it is a short book, and definitely worth a shot.

My suggestion would be The Hunger Games, which is kind of a mix of The Lottery, Most Dangerous Game, and The Lord of the Flies. The sequel came out yesterday, and I am almost finished (and school started this week!). The character draws you in within the first fifty pages, and you forget the rather childish way the story is presented. Give it a shot, and you won't put it down.

Back