Need Rescues and Breeder Links

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnieShop

Hello Everyone,

I am adding to our Site Recommendations page on our website.
https://www.chinnieshop.com/Articles.asp?ID=252

I am looking for rescues and breeders that would like to be added to our site. I would like to be added as well to your website if you have one as well, but it is not necessary. If you are a reputable breeder or rescue we would love to add you so that we can show our customers where to go. Thanks!

Feel free to add me, even though I am in Canada I have sent a few chins to the USA! And 2 more going to PA soon.

Link in my sig. I will add you to my links!

Feel free to add me as well! jaxchinchillarescue.webs.com

Also want to mention, the link for the Chinchilla Toy Factory doesn't work.

I would like to be added as a breeder. We sell show/ribbon winners breeding stock as well as pets. I am not yet prepared to have persons sent to our blog but would like my name added as a breeder.
Thank you so very much.
JoAnne

Added, and thanks for leeting me know about the broken link, I fixed it!

Feel free to add me as well! jaxchinchillarescue.webs.com

Also want to mention, the link for the Chinchilla Toy Factory doesn't work.

Thanks Joanne,

I can add you but if you can give me some type of contact information as well as what region you are in, that will help for those looking.

I would like to be added as a breeder. We sell show/ribbon winners breeding stock as well as pets. I am not yet prepared to have persons sent to our blog but would like my name added as a breeder.
Thank you so very much.
JoAnne

Back