Need help

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittneyk13

Daisy🌺
The person who gave me my chinchillas and she kept one baby and the mom. They are in horrible shape and the kit has a broken leg and they are doing nothing about it. They also don't give them dust baths and feed them terrible food. What should I do?! I live in pa if anyone around here would be willing to take them in and actually properly care for them

Are they willing to give them up? I don't live in pa but if they are definitely find someone to take care of them. You can also call either a small animal rescue or a breeder and talk to them about possibly taking them in. You will want to get them out of there ASAP if you can!! Permanent damage could come to the kit's leg!!

You could ask if you could take the chins. I've asked people this question so many times, most of the time they let me have the chins without any trouble. You may have to level with this person. The kit needs help, probably will need to have the leg amputated at this point. Would you be willing to take the chins in and get the baby to the vet?

I am a rescue in pa. Where are they located? Are they willing to give the chins up? As long as they have clean cages and food law enforcement won't do anything about it.

Back