Naughty chinchilla's!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy

<--My little soldier!
Some chinchilla's are good, some listen some know what is good and bad.
But, mine? She knows what's bad but does it anyway! Gets angry whenever I stop her. Popcorns away and runs back and does it again. It's like an on going cycle!
Spoilt little chinchilla or just knows how to get her own way?

My chin is usually good during playtme, I'm so glad LOL. I just say no whenever she's being bad, and most of the time that's the end of it. Sometimes though, when she's determined to be bad, she'll keep going at it. I have to stand over the spot until she gets bored of being chased away!

I think chins know how to get there own way and trick you ;)

My chinny is the same way. He is a little brat! When he catches things that I missed (edge of a rug, corner of the timothy hay bag), he knows he only has one shot so he yanks with all his little might. Then he runs off as soon as I tell him no. But he'll soon be back at it again, and I'll get the stink eye for sure!

I spent five years trying to stay one step ahead of Amy, who I am convinced is actually smarter than me, lol. Finally I invested in a gate system that has foiled all her best laid plans.
;)

LOL same with Vincenza. She's a cheeky monkey. I keep laughing over the thing I posted a few weeks ago about chinchillas being smart like cats. It's kind of ridiculous how smart they are.

As a side note, they can definitely sense your mood. Last week I was upset over something that happened at work. Normally I just have to tap the dust bowls to get them to come out of wherever they are to get their baths. It took me a good 5 minutes to get her to come down.

I actually think they're smarter than cats :)

Back