Nappin' Andie

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovespekes

We just love how Andie takes a quick nap after wall surfing in our now "chin proof" foyer. We've only had him for 2 months, but have just fallin in love with this little guy!

Attachments

• Tired Andie.jpg
    Tired Andie.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 41
Aw <3 I love the funny personalities of different chinchillas, what a great place to sleep! He's a handsome boy!

I cant even explain how I feel about my gus, I love him so much and he is so entertaining, I originally bought him for my girlfriend over a year ago, and I have basically become his father, brother, best friend, I am a chef so I am home late and stay up late so he gets constant attention, and I am just amazed what he has done to my life, I mean If I am having a bad day at work I think of my night time play time with gus and it changes my whole attitude he brings a smile to my face. And I am about to get a new addition from a local rescuer/breeder a little standard grey male I cant stop thinking about this new little guy and I have to admit that I am so nervous about the introduction, etc, I am worried gus is not going to like him or anything or he will be jealous, but just the same I am very excited, I just pray that it will work out

Back