My Prom/Graduation!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macygray

aka. Chinnie Kisses.
Well....Im not such an active member anymore due to school etc. just like to show you what i've been up to recently whether it should interest you all or not, LOL.

:neener:

Well the truth is....Spanish school is tooooo hard. I am going to try the exams of September and try to pass to the next year, if not, repeat this year (last year of the obligatory years at school, but i wish to continue...wish to.) and really really try harder next year.

Only a few of my spanish friends are only going to pass to the next year, so they too find it difficult. They don't take school as serious though.

Some pictures of lastnight...It was very good! Im the one in the short blue/green checked dress. Dresses=not my thing! I admire but dont like to wear them lol.

Oh, just letting you all know.....Granda is definitely present in our house. Lola can definitely see him and other signs too for example (If this isn't a sign, i'd like to think so but tell me otherwise, Lol.)...I was doing my art one Sunday and put into google..Line Art Skull and Bones..And Granda had a HUUUUUGE thing with Gironimo the Apache Indian, the chief? I forget sadly, but the EXACT picture he had in his room by his bed came up in the search.

Lola is good, still very nervous, and Macy....is doing very well. On tradition now and LOVES it. So all is well. I think Mum is down a little more than before with her Dad and everything. Doesn't like to show it though.

Hope all of you are well. Especially my amigas Laurie and Sasha.
:kiss:

Pic in the next post...

IMG_3591.jpg

Wok5609003.jpg

Wok5609048.jpg

Yehp - it's one of those pics! LOL.
Wok5609058.jpg

You look great! I love that first picture, the scenery is beautiful! I would love to see more pictures of the area...Glad you had a fun night!

WOW, Mae -- you're a BABE!!! You look wonderful all grown up!!! :kiss:

Be sure to touch base with us from time to time. Glad you're doing well. I'm hoping you're thinking of ideas for this year's Christmas cards!!! :thumbsup:

I'm glad you had a fun night. And you really suit the dress by the way :)

You look great and verry happy! I've been to Spain only once and I will never forget it. We went to Palm Sunday mass in Malaga but we were staying in Marbella. I'd love to see more pics of where you live if you could find the time to post. Thanks for sharing!

p.s. I received your artwork last week and you are unbelievably talented, I didn't know you were so young :D

Back