My new chin...name ideas?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that was all me, not Nate. Sorry...I talk about myself a lot. It's a problem. But hey, who knows, he might like some of those names or the idea. That's actually a pretty interesting link, I'm reading through it.

If I think of any other names, I'll let you know, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I am not too original.

Well it's really my bad for writing on the forum before having my morning coffee, hence confusing the authors of the posts. :)
I'm glad you found the article interesting- I think we can all learn more about women's intellectual contributions throughout history.

What kind of crazy cuts a chins tail?

Her tail could be missing because of a birth accident.

In addition to having only 2 legs, Little Two Paws also has a bobbed tail. Sometimes the mother has to help pull them out, and since their bones are so little, they break easily.

Her tail could be missing because of a birth accident.

In addition to having only 2 legs, Little Two Paws also has a bobbed tail. Sometimes the mother has to help pull them out, and since their bones are so little, they break easily.

No the person I got it from deliberately told me she cut it lol

She's adorable! I love those little freckles. Whoever suggested Nyx, I like that.

Ayn is pronounced like the word "aye" with an n at the end. http://inogolo.com/pronunciation/d98/Ayn_Rand

Though, Ayn Rand can be a bit of a divisive subject...if you're a fan of her philosophy, great, but if you're not familiar with it, I really wouldn't recommend naming your chin after her. You might be mistaken for a Randian. ;)

Nyx is the name of a Valkyrie female warrior in a romance series I read - she's crazy but shes a soothsayer (she can see the future) :) good choice

Back