My new boys!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pookinaround

FUZZ BUTT ENTHUSIAST
These are my 2 new boys Bojangles and Gordon. I got them along with their mom and dad on Saturday. Somewhat of a rescue mission from a guy who had to be out of his apartment and was moving back in with his parents. Both are so sweet. Gordon is the one tucked between the pillows. Bo likes to pose. I am so super excited to have them. Bo and my son are hanging out watching "Lazy Town" right now. Bo is just staying on the bed hanging out with him. Sorry but I just had to share the pics...

Attachments

• BOJANGLES1.jpg
    BOJANGLES1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 81
  • GORDON.jpg
    GORDON.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 79
Thanks guys! I ended up driving about 3 hours away to get them but it was oh so worth it. Dad is also a pink white and mom is a gorgeous beige. Super nice big size from mom's side of things. I ended up getting all 4 plus a Ferret Nation from the guy for only 70 bucks!!! Whew hoo.... Plus when I got there and we were taking the cage apart I spied a flying saucer. He said 20 for that and I just couldn't get the cash out of my wallet fast enough lol....

Thanks everyone! By the way...ChinnieShop, remember me? I was the one who got the wheel from you at the State College show...love it love it love it!

Back