my new Bengal kitten

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Bengal is a hybrid - domestic cat with Asian Leopard cat. If you ever get one make SURE the kitten is at least a F4 which means 4 generations without the Leopard cat in the lines. My guy is at least a F6. I looked at his pedigree back 6 generation without a Leopard cat (all Bengals) Without further ado
wildone1a.jpg

wildone1b.jpg

wildone2.jpg
the 3rd picture he is playing with suds. Bengals love water unlike most other cats. His official name is 'Walk on the Wide Side' /aka Wild One. Although he is not wild - he is a love bug

Beautiful cat ! I have always loved the exotic looking cats very much congrats on your new kitty!

Wow, he's stunning! I never knew they had hybrid cats like that. Now I want one! :p

Congrats Barb! When I tell my husband he will be jealous! He's been dying for a Bengal or a Savannah cat!

For those who want one you have to remember that they are like a Siamese - you can't tell them what to do - they aren't for everyone. Yea, you MIGHT be able to train them to stay off 'whatever' but when you aren't home they WILL be there. They also bat at anything they like might be a play toy and they love to open cabinets,drawers,etc. All by cabinets,etc have child safety locks on them because I have both a Siamese and a Bengal. However they are so much fun to watch - running around like nuts and jumping straight up playing

Latest posts

Back