My males are trying to mate?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My male keeps making mating sounds and wagging his tail than humping my other male... Can i fix this?
I know for a fact that they are both males and the one who is doing the humping actually has less space so yea the other is a male for sure.

What do you mean the one doing the humping has less space? Are you referring to the space between the penis and the anus...? Are you 100% sure they are both males?

Even females will dominance hump males when they are first introduced or if they are not in the mood to mate. Also, males will hump each other to establish dominance.

Can you take pictures?

They're males...they do that. There doesn't have to be any females in heat nearby. Males get horny, the make noises and wag their tails at time...then they hump and leave you presents. There's nothing to "fix"...they're boys.

Thats a picture of the one who is doing the humping its a horrid picture but he is a male with very small spacing

Attachments

• CIMG0852.jpg
    CIMG0852.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 58
Ok just making sure its not anything bad happening like it wont start vicious fighting or anything :)
Thanks very much for setting my mind at ease

Seems like it would be a better idea to post a picture of the one "receiving" the humping action...Obviously the one humping would be a boy...lol

Buh.
:err:
Whenever I pet Mork through the bars on his cage he wags his tail and makes a higher pitched noise like the clip you linked to...didn't realize I was turning him on!

...That doesn't count as bestiality right? :rofl:

Buh.
:err:
Whenever I pet Mork through the bars on his cage he wags his tail and makes a higher pitched noise like the clip you linked to...didn't realize I was turning him on!

...That doesn't count as bestiality right? :rofl:

lol! Only if you return the favor :laughitup:

Ferdinand has done that a few times, I just thought ooooh so that's what I'd seen people on here talk about

Buddy will scrunch up a sock and hump it during run time. Crazy Boy!! That's just what boys do!! :bliss:

LOL! Brittany_Lynn

Back