My little softs

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaeway

Scurries!!!
Just some pics of my boys. Moche is the standard in the basket, Shadow is my black velvet, Teddy is the ebony in the hammock eating his shredded wheat and Syd is my violet boy in his new tea pot from Fuzz Depot!!

Attachments

• DSCN1094.jpg
    DSCN1094.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN1087.jpg
    DSCN1087.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN0804.jpg
    DSCN0804.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN0876.jpg
    DSCN0876.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 50
I love the look on Syd's face! Priceless!

Teddy, "If I hide in here maybe no one will steal my shreddie..."

Moche thinks he needs a bigger basket :)

Shadow, "Huh? Pose? I don't need to pose! See? Here is me looking cute, NOT posing!"

Hehee....

Very cute chinnies!! BV's are just gorgeous...but don't tell my Remi I said this "they can be a lil crazy" LOL

You have a great looking group! I have to agree with some of the others about Shadow - black velvets are so adorable!

What a fabulous group of handsome boys you have! It's so nice to see real men--rather chins--do drink tea! LOL!

Teddy waits for his morning shredded wheat in the hammock every day!! And he looks so darn cute in there I can't help but cater to him. He's so spoiled. And Syd is in his tea pot ALL the time! I wanted pink, but I didn't want to give him a complex. Or have the other furballs tease him. :)

Latest posts

Back