my little into <3

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxchincerelyxo

PM for pet portraits <3
Just thought I'd re-introduce the group....so drum roll please........

Miss Heiney in her favorite spot in the entire house-my bath robe

DSCF8417.jpg

Heiney and Lena-the new gal pals

DSCF8536.jpg

Sambuca-son of Heiney and fattest chin in the planet lol

DSCF8527.jpg

Stolie-my old grumpy butt boy

DSCF8505.jpg

and last but not least, Gentleman Jack-my bf's bunny and favorite movie buddy

DSCF8049.jpg

I love Miss Heiney, what a cute baby! I'd love to see some more pics, the bunny is a cutie too! Makes me miss my old rabbit Sophie =[

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i love the bathrobe picture!!! that is adorable!!! how did u discover he loves it so much...did u just put him in there on day lol??

I love Miss Heiney, what a cute baby! I'd love to see some more pics, the bunny is a cutie too! Makes me miss my old rabbit Sophie =[

be careful what you wish for lol

Jack playing hide and seek-his favorite game
DSCF8100.jpg

Hahahahaha-Lena going to town on her wheel
DSCF8549.jpg

Heiney thinking she is a stuffed animal
DSCF8526.jpg

Sambuca being roundddddd
DSCF8099.jpg

And Stolie in the HORRIBE cage he was delivered in...poor thing...
DSCF8055.jpg

I think I like the first picture first with your baby riding around in your robe. You look like a mama kangaroo carrying around her baby in her pouch! Cute chins!

I think I like the first picture first with your baby riding around in your robe. You look like a mama kangaroo carrying around her baby in her pouch! Cute chins!

I didn't even start it...I just always wear my robe, and one day she was crawlign on me and would not get out of my pocket. If I'm walking around in my bathrobe during playtime she'll try to run up my legs to get to the pocket:rofl:

Aww...your chins are so cute! Love the one of Lena in the wheel! When Temp gets going, my parents think he looks like a mini kangaroo! Hahaha!

be careful what you wish for lol

Oh man, I miss having a bunny in my life =P We bought her thinking she was a dwarf and guess what! She wasn't. It got to the point we couldn't keep her in the house anymore and I decided it was best if she went to live with someone who could keep her inside so she went to live with a nice preacher and his daughters who adored my little Sophie. I got to go see her since they just lived up the road whenever I pleased.
But I could look at cute chin pictures all day! I showed the robe one to mom and she pouted and said "Why doesn't Doof do that?" So you have envy coming from this side of the states =P

Latest posts

Back