My husband's Surprise

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydz

My husband just saw for the first time one of my boys cleaning himself. It was the funniest reaction I ever saw. I'm watching TV and I hear an Oh my God!!! I looked at there he was. I had a good laugh at him. Asked him if he was jealous :rofl:

And I haven't posted any pictures since I first got the boys so here are the twin heart shaped beige boys four months later.

Attachments

• P1070038.jpg
    P1070038.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 48
  • P1070031.jpg
    P1070031.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 53
  • P1070028.jpg
    P1070028.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 45
  • P1070025.jpg
    P1070025.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 47
  • P1070011.jpg
    P1070011.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 37
Some more

Attachments

• P1060893.jpg
    P1060893.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 17
  • P1060903.jpg
    P1060903.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 16
  • P1070017.jpg
    P1070017.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 19
These boys are such cuties! I love the sleeping pic, where hello you ARE my pillow!
Nothing like the priceless moment when you look over and catch you're boys enjoying self love LOL! Hope your husband wasnt too scarred!

My husband just saw for the first time one of my boys cleaning himself. It was the funniest reaction I ever saw. I'm watching TV and I hear an Oh my God!!! I looked at there he was. I had a good laugh at him. Asked him if he was jealous :rofl:

And I haven't posted any pictures since I first got the boys so here are the twin heart shaped beige boys four months later.

I had a good laugh just reading his reaction.. Too funny...

jean:rofl:

These boys are such cuties! I love the sleeping pic, where hello you ARE my pillow!

They always sleep like that, though lately they have been sleeping a bit apart but whenever they fall near each other, it is always like that.

Your boys are adorable, I love the sleeping pics as well, soo cute. Oh and as for your hubby's reaction, its always priceless to hear these stories hee hee.

That is just such a funny story. That is pretty shocking to see for the first time!

It is funny to see a mans reaction the first time they see that!! My boyfriend reacted the same way. He will not go in the room if 1 of the boys are doing it!! Very cute boys!!

Oh my! One of these days when I get boy chinnies...I'll try to video the response from my husband. Should be classic. I've never witnessed it, so I'm sure my reaction will be the same...glad you've warned me!

LOL...it is a funny thing to watch. My kids have walked in on Sprink during his "man time" and the expressions and reactions are hilarious.:D

OMG, so funny! I bet kids can be pretty traumatized from seeing that...what did you tell him?

I simply told him that, Bumble was just trying to clean himself like Nemo(our golden retriever) does, that calmed him down cuz he's seen our 2 male dogs licking themselves all the time. He was just worried Bumble was hurting himself~~It was hard to keep a straight face when explaining to him while all I wanna do was ==>:hilarious:

I simply told him that, Bumble was just trying to clean himself like Nemo(our golden retriever) does, that calmed him down cuz he's seen our 2 male dogs licking themselves all the time. He was just worried Bumble was hurting himself~~It was hard to keep a straight face when explaining to him while all I wanna do was ==>:hilarious:

HAHAHAHA!!! That is hilarious. :laughitup:
Though I must admit I was pretty intrigued the first time I saw it. But then my head is usually in the gutter.

Back