My first photos for photography class

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
These are pictures of pictures..haha..so that's why there is a glare.

An old bridge
IMG_2866.jpg

My aunt (she's pregnant)
IMG_2867.jpg

oo I really like the bridge one! I miss taking photography class, it was so much fun developing photos. Of course I always got scared that I'd screw the film up when I had to roll it onto the wheel in the developing container though lol

Good job!

Haha Alli I HATE loading the film onto the reel. Actually a few of my pics didn't turn out because I had kinked a part of my film.

ugh, yeah that is the worst part I think. Because if you mess up, there's nothing you can do. Atleast making the prints you can redo if it ends up being too dark.

Very nice!

My Momma was a professional photographer ..I was always in the darkroom, helping ..but the camera bug never really bit me :eek:

Nice pictures!

My mom is a photographer and photography teacher so I see a lot of the good (and not so good) photos taken by her class. Yours are really nice! I love the perspective lines in the first!

I took photography class 2 years ago and loved it- but my teacher did not know what she was doing and as a result, the film photos never came out correctly.

More times than I can count, she realized AFTER the film didn't develop correctly that she put the correct amount of chemicals in. I went through 4 rolls of film coming out poorly from her mistakes before I finally gave up and went all-digital.

I wish there was a more informed teacher that I could take the class with, because I really would have gotten a ton out of it!

I love your photos, btw!!!

awesome pictures. I always wanted to take a photography class... I remember when I was in HS my best friend was in the class and we would go after school and I would watch her develop photos. It was so fascinating. haha

i really like them...i did some of my sister like that when she was pregnant

Latest posts

Back