My fat Fionna needed a bigger.....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yummychinchillatoys.com

yummychinchillatoys
DEN!

So my husband and I made her a new one... A much bigger one then my other Den... The ledge part is 15" long X 11" wide...The den part is 8" long X 6" tall on the inside measurement...

Here's Fionna and Chimney modeling it for you....
P7049526.jpg

The front view:
P7049515.jpg

The Side view:
P7049516.jpg

A comparison picture with my other den... See how much bigger it is...
P7049519.jpg

Did you just use a wire through that? also can u buy the round rods at lowes? And thats an awesome Den and some cute chinnies

woah! Its a monster den! hahaha. I know there are some pretty hefty chins on this board. you may have to start selling the larger size as well. haha.

Did you just use a wire through that? also can u buy the round rods at lowes? And thats an awesome Den and some cute chinnies

Yes I just used a very thick wire because the dowels are big... Yeah I bought Poplar dowels from Lowe's...

But where's the colors??

I didn't feel like dying the dowels... LOL

woah! Its a monster den! hahaha. I know there are some pretty hefty chins on this board. you may have to start selling the larger size as well. haha.

I was thinking about selling them on my site but they would be a lot more then my other den because it was expensive to make... and it is heavy... But if anyone is interested?????

Wow...that's amazing! You did a great job! Your chinnies are adorable!

I looked at your site a while back and thought those dens were just the cutest thing. I like the bigger one even better.

Very nice. :)

Latest posts

Back